OOAK Table Tennis Forum

A truly International Table Tennis Community for both Defensive and Offensive styles!
OOAK Forum Links About OOAK Table Tennis Forum OOAK Forum Memory
It is currently 01 May 2024, 17:05

Don't want to see any advertising? Become a member and login, and you'll never see an ad again!

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

PostPosted: 09 Feb 2008, 22:35 
Chop, Rock, & Roll

Finally, Joo didn't came to Granada because they lost 0-3 at Zagreb. I will be seeding the full match for your pleasure, please keep on seeding after downloading :wink:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1160126

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2008, 10:22 
Chop, Rock, & Roll

If someone wants it, just post here. I seeded a full weekend and the two ppl that downloaded the file just disappeared after downloading :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2008, 13:21 
A Beautiful Brain

Hi Nittaku...I am d/l it now, but at 8kb it will take a very long time to download...
As a suggestion, it might be better to upload it to Veoh http://www.veoh.com/search.html?search=table+tennis
and then you won't have to worry about seeding...and also, not meaning to belittle anyone, but some folks would not know what a Bittorrent is nor how to get it...its fine for me because I d/l about 100 Gb per month including surfing...thats my allowance.
Once uploaded its there for anyone...and can be downloaded easily from Veoh, using their downloader.

Just some food for thought and thanks for the effort.

fosss

FH = Transcend SP on a MAX Big Slam sponge.
BH = Bomb Talent OX

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2008, 17:15 
Chop, Rock, & Roll

Well, my upload speed is around 70Kb/s. I'll be seeding again for some time and put it with no limit upload speed for two hours (going for my swimming session). I'll upload it to veoh, but I don't like it (full quality only with their player? and what for linux? boh...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2008, 21:30 
Chop, Rock, & Roll

Ok, uploaded to veoh but I still don't like it, those f*****g ads ruin the videos

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v40971959Wz3QJmn

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2008, 21:41 
Super User

Thanks!

I should be seeding it over tonight and tomorrow. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2008, 22:18 
A Beautiful Brain

Hi Nittaku,
Its not much trouble (less than 1/2 a minute) once you know what to do...and here is what I do for Veoh videos.
The best way to do it is install their Veoh viewer (don't use it for watching, only downloading) and use that to download the videos...
Just leave the Veoh player dormant (don't have it start at system start unless you want to) until you want to download a Veoh video, then you start Veoh, and then having started the viewing on the webpage you might have got as a link, just go down on the right hand side and click on download options and click download, and the Veoh player / downloader takes over and does the download, and when it is downloaded at full size, don't watch in their viewer, go to "Documents", "Videos", "Veoh" and all of the downloaded videos are there for you to watch in a player like Gom player with frame advance...

Nittaku...the good thing about the Veoh download is that the full file is downloaded...(in this case 415.4 mb )not the 22 mb flv file that you would view on the Veoh website...

So at the moment I am downloading at 60bkps and it will be finished in an hour or so, then I will watch it on the Gom player...

Whilst it sounds like a process to do a download, it actually can all be started in less than 1/2 a minute.

I hope in trying to explain it that I have not confused the issue...

fosss

BH = Bomb Talent OX

Post subject:
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2008, 23:38 
Chop, Rock, & Roll

It's not troublesome for me to upload it to veoh foss (I know how it works), but I can't see any full lenght video or download it because veoh don't have a Linux version for their player. For me, it's easier creating a new torrent and seeding it than rebooting and using windows all for one website...

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2008, 00:05 
A Beautiful Brain

Ah...I see Nittaku...I must have skipped the part where you mentioned Linux...however, most folks are using a Microsoft system, so you will be giving pleasure to many XP owners if you can Upload such videos to Veoh as you have..
The Torrent is at 77% at the moment, and the Veoh file has been downloaded for a while...so the Torrent has downloaded quicker recently than before, no doubt due to the 2 fast 100% seeders from USA at the moment...I will leave mine seeding there as well...
The Veoh site will keep the non Torrent downloaders happy.
Actually, if I am not in a hurry, I just start things running and in that way I have got all of the Stargate SG1and Stargate Atlantis and Lost and Heroes... and many other series...They all get downloaded in time
I have to go and get another 500gb drive...(750Gb too expensive at the moment)lol...

fosss

BH = Bomb Talent OX